Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower

Photobucket

I've posted this recipe before but only using the cauliflower.
While I was in the States, we decided to try it using broccoli as well.
It was nice, although Rory didn't really like the broccoli.

Anyway ... this is super easy and tastes soooo good.
I didn't even measure.
Just pick apart a cauliflower and broccoli - into florets.
Slice up a bunch of garlic to whatever size you like it.
Put the veggies and garlic in a baggie with some olive oil.
Shake.
(I don't actually use the baggie ... I just put them in the baking dish and sprinkle the oil on top.)
But whatever floats your boat.
Bake in hot oven (220C) about 25 minutes.
Stir half way though.
Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Put under broiler 'til cheese browns. (about 3 minutes)
That's it.
Delicious, I'm telling you !
You've gotta try it !!

PS ... Sometimes I don't use the Parmesan cheese ... it's delicious that way too.


2 comments:

Khrista said...

I have a head of cauliflower in my crisper right now! Going to have to try this!
And I've been in a cooking slump lately.. so no posts from me...but I will post that Vodka Past recipe soon. Since you asked! :)

~~Rhonda said...

Looks great. I'm going to try this on next week's menu. Fall is such a nice time to make something yummy in the oven. ~~Rhonda :)