Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll



I'm not a huge fan of raw tuna. I mean, I'll eat it, but it's not my favorite.

This, however, is quickly becoming one of my favorites !

There's no real measurements, I just do this all to taste.

Ingredients (for the spicy tuna):
Sushi Grade Tuna, the size depends on how many you are feeding (and how much you want to spend!)
Kewpie Mayo
Spring Onion, thinly chopped
Sriracha Sauce

What else you need for the roll:
Masago
Avocado
Sushi Rice
Seaweed



To make the spicy tuna. Chop the tuna into small pieces. Add mayo and mix. (You can see how is should look in the photo) Add spring onions. Add Sriracha to taste. I only add a small squirt at a time. That stuff is spicy hot !

Once that is done, you can make your rolls. Just add the other ingredients, along with the spicy tuna, and roll it up ! Done !!


3 comments:

Kath said...

I'm having a glance at this while I'm eating my lunch....suddenly my leftovers don't look so appealing as they did this morning at home! This looks delicious! And I'm a HUGE fan of tuna (magro that is)!

Bonnie said...

This IS DELICIOUS Mom ! I think you would love it. Come visit and I'll make it for you .........

*hint*hint*

Kath said...

And the scallops too??!! I caught myself running to the basement to get out my suitcase....guess I need to make some plans and get a ticket and all before I pack...